Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Seoul Garden

Sweet memories at Seoul Garden
17/10
Today we all friend go to Seoul Garden for the last memories of our 2B4 , because next year we all wan to separate le , haiz......The total number of people attend the celebration are 7 ppl , tat is me , fan le , huey ying , kyeli , yun en , yah shen and jia rui. We all have attend , but oni 1 ppl din attend put us aeroplane, u all guess is who? Is our Loh xin yuan , this leng lui because her violin class suddenly change time thn wan to attend the violin class cause her absent the Seoul Garden.We have a lots of fun at there .We all eat eat eat , me and huey ying go to make ice kacang , eat til we 2 very ....Then we eat til 3 o 'clock , after tat , kyeli alr wan bek le , thn other of us go to kfc , huey ying and fan le go to eat cheezy wedges , thn my family jiu cum to fetch us le.After we bek , they all go to swensens eat ice cream .Today is a very memorable day for us.Now let the photo talk our sweet memories .Still have many photo on the other people.
The tomyam soup and BBQ d things , yummy!
tat time my mouth gt things , yun en wan captured d.
Yun en , me and kyeli
Jia rui and yah shen










yah shen and yun en

At kfc , me and yun en

me , yun en and jia rui

yun en , fan le and kyeli

Me and fan le , pls ignore my ugly face

Our 3 ren xing

They sit in a row

yun en , me and kyeli, this pht also ignre my face
Me and yun en
All of us d photo , captured by the waitress





No comments:

Post a Comment