Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shean house

Tuesday - Shean house
Hihi , readers , i think my blog already wan to die le , bcuz nth to write.But today we 4 go to shean house to make cookies. Finally, we have success ,i think is very lucky and din burn tiok shean kitchen . Thn , we at shean house eat spegetti , very nice and thn we 4 mouth start gatal , so we suggest go out to eat with walking. The weather is very hot , so we 4 use umbrella . We ben lai wan go to eat laksa , but unlucky the restaurant din open , thn wan go to 100 yen , but it's too hot , so we go to other shop buy some xue hua bing to eat .
After that , when we wan walk bek shean hum , suddenly gt 1 car 'pon' us , we are chehgong , is jiamay mum.Thn jiamay cal her mum fetch us go to eat , thn go to old town ,but at there we juz order 1 french fried , but me din eat because don't like.Thn we go to 100 yen and nv ren ai mei.We 4 go to 100 yen buy the same pattern but different colour of tupperware to put things to eat becauseus next year wan bring bian dang together go to eat.Do u all thinks we r crazy , haha, but i think we 4 wil do it.Thn after bek to shean hum , my mum jiu cum to fetch me and qin yi le , because mummy and 3 yi wan go to jusco , thn we jiu go to jusco , thn we go to sell all about swimming d things , thn my mummy buy 1 goggles to my little brother thn 3 yi buy 1 swimming cloth for her son and 1 jiu sheng quan .After buy these things , we walk to other place thn jiu bek le.
At night , my xiao yi cal my mum acc her go to jusco again , so me also go to there lo.I think me are very gila because 1 day go to jusco 2 time. Readers, after this post , i think i wil din upload a long time le .

No comments:

Post a Comment