Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Boring post

Reborn
Hi , readers , I am return to my blog .I think my blog already died very long le. Today , i will update the blog because i had promise my beloved sister- LOO PEI SHEAN will updated my blog soon after my laptop is back ,but act now my laptop din back yet , but seens like my sister always called me update , so i juz update my blog . U see, i keep my promise ,just after 1 day , i already done my promise, did u touch?Haha
28/11
  I had go out with my sisters to the义卖会 , but i now just mention , sorry guys. Tat day is a meaningful day and happy day.I have started my 1st time go to sell flower , but me just sell 1 flower only, because me din have brave but the others hands like Shean and May had sell many than me , me is the 失败者.T.T. Y me din have mention qin yi is because she go to her boy boy d house , haha ! After that , we go to Jusco see the movie Rapunzel .This movie quite nice and cutie.After that , we went back to each of our home. We have catch many photos, u all can go to Shean d blog or facebook there see the photos.
13/ 12 and 14 / 12
This 2 days are busy days for me , because is a shopping day for me. 1st day, I hang out with my family , xiao yi and biao jie go to Sunway Carnivel .We will go to there because my xiao yi want to buy a watch to her husband , we went there d shop see le many brands watch , the brands that  i  most like d is Montblanc , but the watch i like d is rm 11000 ++ , this price is so huge and my family din let me buy .Haiz... sad. My xiao yi had buy Mido d brands watch for her husband because 15/12 is his birthday , she wan gv her husband a surprise. U see , hw sweet is them. Ltr finish buy the watch, we go to 600 cc eat.
2nd day , i hang out wif my family again and my biao jie. This time is my biao jie say she seens like bored , so she come bek from penang and jio my mum go to Pacific,   we had buy many things but din have buy my school bag bcuz din have me likes d.
16/12 
Tml is my mum birthday , wish her happy birthday early 1 day . Today , i am going to Autocity to celebrate my mum's birthday .Tml , my family and me wil go to celebrate her birthday again at Jusco , because of her friends want with her together celebrate.So , i am going to autocity later so i wil stopped my post at here.

Before ended my post , i would like to wish my sister -Shean has a enjoyful trip in kl and Gud luck for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment