Friday, December 24, 2010

Chrismas Day

241210 Merry Christmas Day

Today hang out to Autocity wif my 3 sisters  .Me and shean at tat day are couple and we 2 eyes are also wan blind le. First , we go to Ice Ice baby eat sumthing , din catch any pht.After that , we go to shop in the park walk , but due to too early , most of the shop all are close ,but at tat time sum unhappy thing happen , the weather is gloomy , but juz skip it.

Ltr , we go to Swensen ,but din have any thing to eat so we change to 鲜定味 eat Ice cream . I have order green tea flavour , because green tea is my favourite .While waiting , me and shean always go to there d toilet , because we 2 are a big bulb .At there , we exchange chrismas present . Eating finish Ice cream , we go to shopping again , me had buy 1 dress , same like shean d but mine d have polky dots and buy 1 高腰裤. Very sad nia , juz see tiok 2 pcs d cloth nia , the others i dun like.

After shopping finish , we go to Takahena eat things again , lolx. Me and shean order each 1 hand roll .We 2 are very crazy til playing eating wasabi .At the last , me is a winner , haha .But Shean eat wasabi spicy til wan cry le  . We are so funny .Eating finsh hand roll , me and shean go to c Hebe 1st , the ppl were many til i dunno hw to say .Hebe is so pretty and when she is singing , the sound is very sweet and very nice .Me and Shean go bek early than may and yi because we 2 are couple at tat day .

At hum , we 2 wait til near 12 oclock , we countdown through our hp , haha . We 2 talk a few in hp and i am so touch of u -Loo peishean .Lastly , i am very like u all gv me d chrismas present , thanks u all.But lack of internet , me cant upload pht but i have save the pht in my laptop, but u all cn go to May d blog see the pht.

THANKS SHEAN , YI AND MAY , I VERY LIKE ALL OF YOU D PRESENT .

No comments:

Post a Comment