Friday, December 17, 2010

Mummy Birthday

MUMMY BIRTHDAY

Today is a big day for my mum- that is her birthday . Happy birthday to u and wish all ur wishes will come true and congratz u have older 1 years old le. This year d birthday , me 1st time gv u a presen , it was a bag. It is big enough and grey in colour , hope u will like it .At 12 midnight , my mum d hp message ringtone had rang , thn i quickly go to see is who sms , yuan lai is my father .He had send a very long sms to my mum , i see le felt very 肉麻but i think my mum felt happy in her heart gua . After my father know me had gv my mum a birthday present , he called me and ask y during his birthday i din gv him .Suddeny , i amdeh because he ate this kind of vinegar , hw cute is he , haha . Today we go to Jusco because of my mum friends want to treat her eat , so we cancel go to penang , lol. But luckily , i go there had buy 1 set if swimming cloth and my lil brother had buy 1 滑板. Ltr after shopping at Jusco , we go to swimming.....
Lastly , I want to at here say Happy Birthday to u again because i din have face to face with u say.

No comments:

Post a Comment